Analyst/Associate – Equity Research
- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
BNP Paribas Nordics Corporate & Institutional Banking is seeking to recruit its future Equity Research Analyst/Associate for the Nordic region, based in Stockholm.
About BNP Paribas in the Nordics
BNP Paribas is a leading European global bank with presence in 65 countries, with more than 193,000 employees. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Retail Markets, Investment & Protection Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a globally recognized leader offering capital markets, securities services, financing, treasury and advisory solutions for large corporate and financial institutions. A subsidiary of BNP Paribas since 2021, and currently being integrated into BNP Paribas’ Global Markets business, Exane specialises in equity intermediation (Cash Equities) and carries out research, execution and sales on European and American equities under the BNP Paribas Exane brand.
The Nordic Region was flagged as a priority development region by BNP Paribas topmanagement in 2017. The Group has strong growth ambitions for all three activities mentioned above. With around 1,000 staff across CIB, Consumer Finance (Personal Finance), Asset Management (BNP Paribas Asset Management and Alfred Berg), Factoring, Car Fleet Leasing (Arval), Leasing Solutions and Insurance (Cardif), BNP Paribas is already the International bank with the largest footprint in the Nordics.
As an Associate/Analyst in Equity Research at BNP Paribas Exane, your role would involve:
• Financial Analysis and Modelling
• Looking at companies across industrials with focus on the Nordic Capital Goods Sector
• Analyse financial statements, market trends, and industry developments
• Writing research reports varying from quick briefs on earnings results or strategic events to more in-depth, original thought pieces
• Developing marketing materials for clients and attend industry conferences where appropriate
• Collaborate with other team members to share insights and ideas
• Communicating recommendations to sales, trading, management teams, institutional investor clients and other important stakeholders
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Experience of building and maintaining company financial models with good attention to detail
- Good communication and commercial skills
- Understanding of what sellside research involves and strong motivation to join the industry
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines when necessary.
- Intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit
As the Bank for a changing world, we truly believe that promoting diversity makes it better. It helps us as well to better serve our customer and communities from every background. As a global bank, we want to welcome and retain all talents. empower them to prosper in an inclusive workplace, regardless of gender identity, age, origin, belief or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity.
Join us and bring your full self to work!