- Employment contract
- Job / Mission
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
BNP Paribas is a leading global bank employing 190,000 across 65 countries. CIB is the investment banking division of BNP Paribas focused on providing our corporate and institutional clients with capital markets, securities services, financing, transaction banking, treasury and advisory solutions as well as M&A and strategic advisory. BNPP is a leading bank within ESG with the objective to embed Sustainable Finance in the normal course of business.
The Nordic Region is a clear strategic priority for BNP Paribas as part of its 2025 Growth Plan. The Group has made and will continue to make investments to strengthen its teams across every business line in the region. With around 900 staff across CIB, Personal Finance, Factor, Arval, Leasing Solutions, Exane BNPP, Asset Management and Cardif, BNP Paribas is the international bank with the largest footprint in the Nordics.
The Nordic Debt Capital Markets team is seeking analytical and entrepreneurial candidates with a firm grasp of complex financial concepts and a drive to work in a highly dynamic, meritocratic and rewarding workplace for its 2023 Internship Programme.
The Nordic Debt Capital Markets Team is recruiting one off-cycle intern for the period January-June 2023. The internship offers 6 months of hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment covering the largest corporate and financial institutions in the Nordic region. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Supporting in the origination, structuring and execution of strategic financing and debt restructuring transactions
- Perform industry, company, and market research
- Evaluate macro and credit risks to help value and price transactions
- Assisting in the development of roadshows and client marketing events
- Attending team discussions and client meetings, where you will be asked to actively participate
- Take active part and form a growing team in one of the Group’s key strategic geographical areas
- Interest and good understanding of financial markets
- Confident verbal and written communication and networking skills
- Methodical, logical, systematic, pro-active and solutions-driven approach
- Great multitasking and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Excellent academic track record
- Mathematical, analytical & quantitative skills
- Proficient with MS Office tools, including Excel (any additional computer skills/coding are an advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills and fluency in at least one Nordic language
- Previous relevant practical experience is preferred
Duration: 6 months
Pace: Flexible, 50-100%
Opening date: September
Position start date: January 2023
We are open for applications until October 31st and will conduct interviews on a rolling basis. Apply with:
- Cover Letter
- References, if applicable
As the Bank for a changing world, we truly believe that promoting diversity makes it better.
It helps us as well to better serve our customers and communities from every background. As a global bank we want to welcome and retain all talents. Empower them to prosper in an inclusive workplace, regardless of gender identity, age, origin, beliefs or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity.
Join us and bring your full self to work!