- Employment contract
- Job / Mission
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
BNP Paribas is a leading global bank employing 190,000 across 65 countries. CIB is the investment banking division of BNP Paribas focused on providing our corporate and institutional clients with capital markets, securities services, financing, transaction banking, treasury and advisory solutions as well as M&A and strategic advisory. BNPP is a leading bank within ESG with the objective to embed Sustainable Finance in the normal course of business.
The Nordic Region is a clear strategic priority for BNP Paribas as part of its 2025 Growth Plan. The Group has made and will continue to make investments to strengthen its teams across every business line in the region. With around 900 staff across CIB, Personal Finance, Factor, Arval, Leasing Solutions, Exane BNPP, Asset Management and Cardif, BNP Paribas is the international bank with the largest footprint in the Nordics.
The Nordic Global Markets team is seeking highly motivated candidates interested in the financial markets with a drive to work in a highly dynamic, meritocratic and rewarding workplace.
The Nordic Global Markets Sales internship offers 3-6 months experience across a range of asset classes (FX, Interest Rates, Credit, Commodities and Equities) covering institutional clients. The internship can (but doesn’t have to) be done part-time (50%, 2-3 days/week) which gives you an immense opportunity to learn about a variety of products, clients and markets while studying in parallel. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Support activities by analysing opportunities, producing research and market analysis.
- Provide market commentary for internal and external distribution.
- Support client initiatives.
- Develop presentations for use by team.
- Confident verbal communication and networking skills.
- Methodical, logical, systematic, pro-active and solution-driven approach.
- Great multitasking and time management skills.
- Team player
- Interest and basic understanding in Financial Markets
Technical skills and qualifications
- Excellent academic track record.
- Mathematical, analytical & quantitative skills are advantageous.
- Proficient with MS Office tools, including Excel (any additional computer skills/coding are an advantage).
- Excellent spoken and written English and fluency in at least one Nordic language.
Duration: 3-6 months (depending on pace 50/100%)
Period: Off-cycle or Summer internship
Position start date: Hiring is done on an ongoing basis
How to apply
We are open for applications until October 15th and will conduct interviews on a rolling basis. Apply with:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcripts and references, if applicable
As the Bank for a changing world, we truly believe that promoting diversity makes it better.
It helps us as well to better serve our customers and communities from every background. As a global bank we want to welcome and retain all talents. Empower them to prosper in an inclusive workplace, regardless of gender identity, age, origin, beliefs or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity.
Join us and bring your full self to work!